We ask supporters to be aware of the following:
- We would always encourage fans to purchase tickets in advance to speed up the matchday experience.
- Under 14s will not be allowed entry to The Suit Direct Stadium without an accompanying adult.
- Please be advised that we may ask for ID for concessions when they reach the turnstiles. It's not always easy to gauge how old somebody is, so if you are stopped please don't take offence and be prepared if you look older/younger than your age. We will always ask for Student and Veteran ID so please make sure you carry this with you.
- If you are unable to provide the relevant ID when stopped you may be required to pay adult price.
- Under 5s can attend for free when accompanied by a full paying adult but they will require a ticket so please ensure you order this along with the rest of your party
- We also offer a free companion ticket to accompany fans who are in receipt of Higher Rate Disability Allowance or Enhanced PIP (we will need to see proof of this benefit).
- Tickets are issued electronically as standard. There is a £1 charge for paper tickets and this should be selected as your delivery method at checkout.
Ticket Office Opening Hours
Please note the following changes to ticket office opening hours for 2023/24.
Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm
Saturday home games 10am-kick off
Evening games 12pm-kick off
We will also operate a late evening on Thursday nights prior to home games from 12pm-7pm for ticket purchases and collections to save queues on matchdays.
The main ticket office can accept payment by cash or card.
Main Ticket Office
The Main Ticket Office will sell tickets to home and away fans by cash or card.
Please note this gets extremely busy from 1pm onwards and we would recommend buying in advance wherever possible.
The ticket office will be open from 10am for Saturday home games and 12pm for evening games.
Mill House Side (Teesside International Airport Stand) & Clarence Road
The Box Office on the Mill House and Clarence Road sides of the ground will sell tickets for payment by card only and also issue collection tickets from 1pm onwards.
We would always encourage fans to purchase tickets in advance to reduce the need to queue on matchdays.