Organisations are being given the unique opportunity to sponsor the Neale Cooper Stand for the remainder of the 20/21 season by entering a prize draw.
Tickets for the draw will cost £500 +VAT and one lucky winner will have their name adorning the Neale Cooper Stand for the remainder of the 2020/21 season and enjoy all of the associated benefits that such a visible and high profile sponsorship opportunity can bring to you and your organisation.
Whilst there will be one winner of the major prize of stand sponsorship, all other entrants will get a prize package including a 10-foot pitch side advertising board for the remainder of the season - so everyone is a winner! The club is geared up and excited about the prospect of fans coming back to the Vic once the area moves into Tier 2 and this opportunity will not only offer exposure to thousands of home fans but also regional and national TV coverage too. The ‘Neale Cooper Stand' signage will remain in place with the new sponsor branding replacing the old sponsor branding at either end of the stand frontage – as per the image.
Main prize - Stand Sponsorship
· High-level signage on the front of the Neale Cooper Stand for remainder of 2020/21 season
· Stand referred to as ‘The (your organisation name) Stand' in all club communications for remainder of 2020/21 season
· Launch story on club website and social media channels
· Your organisation logo included on all pages of HUFC's official website
· A pair of match tickets to the Directors Box for one game (once in Tier 2)
Runners-up prize - all other entrants
· A 10-foot pitch side advertising ground board for remainder of 2020/21 season (first come, first served with regards to selection of position of advertising board)
· A pair of match tickets (available once moved into Tier 2 and fans allowed back at games)
· A post on club social media channels whenpurchasing a prize-draw ticket
· A mention in follow-up story posted on club website and social media channels
This season's shirt sleeve sponsors Evolution Risk Assurance have already agreed to be the first organisation to purchase a ticket. Kevin Boffy, Managing Director at Evolution Risk Assurance, commented ‘We have enjoyed supporting the club this season and seeing our logo on the shirt sleeves. When we heard of this new opportunity to support the club, and potentially win the opportunity to sponsor a stand, we thought it was a great idea and was very good value – especially considering that the least we will get is a pitchside advertising board.'
The deadline to enter is Tuesday 5th January, but tickets are limited and expected to sell fast with limited availability – so please get in touch as soon as possible. To enter or for more information, email@example.com
Entrants can purchase multiple tickets to increase their chances of winning. The competition is open for all organisations and groups (business, charities, fan groups etc.) to enter. The club reserves the right to refuse any entries and has final sign-off on branding and choice of name for the stand.