We ask supporters to be aware of the following:
- Home fans must be registered on our database to purchase tickets. This will ensure that you are able to build up your loyalty points for future high demand games. We encourage fans to register in advance via our website Hartlepool United FC (venuetoolbox.com) if they have not already done so.
- Relevant ID will be required for all concessionary tickets. This can be provided on collection, emailed to email@example.com or uploaded to your online account. Once your ID is uploaded to your account we won't ask to see it again when purchasing tickets.
- We would always encourage fans to purchase tickets in advance to speed up the matchday experience.
- Under 14s will not be allowed entry to The Suit Direct Stadium without an accompanying adult
- If purchasing online for other fans, please ensure your accounts are linked. This can be done by contacting the ticket office on 01429 272584 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that they receive their loyalty points and does not result in multiple accounts with us.
Procedures for buying tickets can be read in full here: