Important information regarding ticket and coach sales from Tuesday 18th January
10am – 5pm
Sales Point 1 – Pools Retail Store – Tickets, coach travel & retail
Sales Point 2 – Ticket Office – Tickets & coach travel
Sales Point 3 – Main reception – Coach travel only
Sales point 1 and 2 will consist of one queue from the ticket office and retail store, along Clarence Road towards Morrisons.
Sales point 3 will form a queue from main reception, past the car park and towards The Raglan. Please ensure the car park entrance is kept clear at all times.
General admission tickets are on sale for Season Ticket Holders only until Thursday 20th January at 7pm and are on a strict one-for-one basis.
Tickets can be purchased in person, online by clicking here or over the telephone by calling 01429 272584 (option 1)
If purchasing online, please make sure you are signed into and registered with your 21/22 season ticket purchase. You can check this by clicking on tickets and searching your purchase history.
ID will be required upon entry at Crystal Palace for all concession tickets. There will be no upgrades available on the day of the game so if fans have an incorrect ticket per age band they will be turned away and will not be able to purchase a new ticket at Selhurst Park.
Coach travel tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis. You do not need to have purchased a ticket for the game before you purchase travel, and sales are not limited to Season Ticket Holders. A match ticket for Selhurst Park must be shown upon boarding the coach on the morning of departure.
Fans are not permitted to book entire coaches and are reminded that this gesture of goodwill from Crystal Palace should be respected and not abused. Hartlepool United staff have the right to limit seats per booking at their own discretion.
Please read the following important coach travel Terms and Conditions before purchasing;
- Coaches will leave The Suit Direct Stadium at 05:30am on Saturday 5th February and return from Selhurst Park no later than 30 minutes after the final whistle. Coaches will not wait for late passengers.
- Strictly no under 16’s to be unaccompanied by an adult.
- All passenger names and ages must be provided upon booking.
- ID must be provided upon boarding the coach – passport, driving license, bank card, pass card, student ID and birth certificate accepted.
- Match ticket must be presented when boarding the coach along with ID. Please ensure you have this in your possession, as travelling on Official Club Coaches will not be permitted without it.
- Seats are strictly non-refundable or transferrable, and must not be re-sold.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Strictly no alcohol to be consumed on board.
Further updates regarding ticketing and travel will be released throughout the week.
Additional staff and volunteers will be on hand to answer queries, assist with queuing and to process ticket sales.