Crystal Palace have provided the following supporters guide:
· There will be no pubs open in the local vicinity that will allow visiting supporters, but our turnstiles will be open 2hrs before kick-off
· Visiting Supporters will be able to use both entrances 5 and 6 to enter the stadium
· Coaches should go to Park Road
· We have a Fan Zone which will be open from 12:00 - supporters are welcome on production of a valid matchday ticket
· We have an early bird offer which consists of a burger or hotdog with a beer for £7 and is available inside the stadium for up to 1 hour before kick-off.
· We are a cashless stadium so supporters will need to make sure that they bring a debit/credit card with them
· The price of a programme is £3.50
· We operate a text alert system for supporters who wish to report any issues…. The number is 07507 477669 and they should include the nature of the issue/incident and the exact location in the text
· Ticket collections/reprints will be at the visiting supporter ticket office, next to E4 on the corner of Park Road, which will be open from 1pm (I have attached a copy of our Stadium Map)
· Concessions will remain open after the game
Further information, including concourse menus and prices, can be found in our Supporters guide:
We’re looking forward to welcoming you all to Selhurst Park…..