Important information regarding Official Club Coach Travel to Selhurst Park.
Departure from The Suit Direct Stadium, Clarence Road Saturday 5th February at 5:30am.
Fans are permitted to park their vehicles in the club carpark but must be aware spaces are on a strict first come, first served basis and it is advised to arrive early.
All fans are politely asked to not park their vehicles in the Club Director spaces on the left-hand side entrance of the car park.
Please take note of the following coaches, and their registrations;
Coach 2 – Generation Travel Y222 GEN
Coach 3 – L&B Travel P88 BUS
Coach 4 – L&B Travel E4 AAC
Coach 5 – Generation Travel T222 GEN
Coach 6 – David Dove Travel DO02 VES
Coach 7 – Rowells YD19 GPV
Coach 8 – Hodgsons YD19 GTY
Coach 9 – Atkinsons H19 ATK
Coach 10 – Travel Caledonian YJ66 FGX
Coach numbers will be displayed clearly in each windscreen.
Fans should all be aware of the coach number your ticket is allocated to, however if you are unsure of this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01429 272584 no later than Friday 4th February at 5pm.
The club have a volunteer allocated to each coach to check coach tickets as well as match tickets and will be on hand to help with any queries fans may have. Please respect our staff and other fans and be patient when boarding the coach.
Hartlepool United have a zero-tolerance policy for abusive behaviour and staff have the right to refuse boarding if necessary.
Please make sure you have read and understood the following Terms & Conditions prior to travelling;
- • Coaches will leave The Suit Direct Stadium at 05:30am on Saturday 5th February and return from Selhurst Park no later than 30 minutes after the final whistle. Coaches will not wait for late passengers.
- • Strictly no under 16’s to be unaccompanied by an adult.
- • All passenger names and ages must be provided upon booking.
- • ID must be provided upon boarding the coach – passport, driving license, bank card, pass card, student ID and birth certificate accepted.
- • Match ticket must be presented when boarding the coach along with ID. Please sure you have this in your possession, as travelling on the Official Club Coaches will not be permitted without it.
- • Seats are strictly non-refundable or transferrable.
- • Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- • Strictly no alcohol to be consumed on board.
The following route will be taken to Selhurst Park;
- • Clarence Road, Hartlepool
- • Ferrybridge Services for comfort stop 30 minutes
- • Birchanger Green Services for comfort stop 30 minutes
- • Selhurst Park Stadium
The same route and comfort stops will apply following the game, back to The Suit Direct Stadium.
Fans are permitted to leave belongings on the coach during the game if required, at their own risk.
For any queries, please contact the club as soon as possible using the above details