The budget booster winners draw will be announced on Saturday at half time during our game against Torquay.
All 608 donors will enter the prize draw which will be made at half time during our home fixture against Torquay United on 31st October. The winner and 15 runners up will be announced on the Club website and also through our usual social media channels following the draw.
The winner will receive:
- A training ground experience in the week leading up to a selected fixture, you (plus a guest) will join Dave Challinor as he discusses his plans for the weekend. You will watch the full training session, observe preparations and meet the entire squad;
- You will then be able to join Dave and the squad as part of the team and travel to an away fixture on the team coach;
- You will be able to enjoy a pre-match meal with the players and a post match de-brief as you travel home with the team;
Please note that we will only be able to provide the above reward once Covid restrictions allow us. In the event that this is not possible during the current season, it will be carried forward into next season.
In addition, 5 runners up will receive a signed 2020/21 shirt and signed team photos will be awarded to another 10 runners up.
A total of 234 supporters are eligible to have their names included alongside other donors on the bespoke shirt which is to be designed by Gary White.
While the shirt is being designed, we now need to collate the exact names to appear on the shirt.
Due to GDPR restrictions within the GoFundMe account, we do not have access to donors' contact details and we therefore require you to provide the following information in order for us to validate your details for inclusion on the shirt.
- Donor name (as shown on the GoFundMe)
- Date donation(s) made
- Amount(s) pledged
- Contact email address and/or phone number
- Exact name to be included on the shirt (max 30 characters)
Please send the above details to firstname.lastname@example.org and write ‘Budget Booster Validation' as the subject.
Alternatively, you can write to Budget Booster Validation, c/o Hartlepool United Football Club, Victoria Park, Clarence Road, Hartlepool, TS24 8BZ including the above details.