Hartlepool United fans have been nominated by our friends at Harrogate Town, to take part in an amazing fundraising challenge on Sunday 10th May, to raise vital funds for our NHS.
‘Moving with Myles for the NHS' is a fundraising initiative set up by our very own Myles Anderson.
Until now National League Players have been heavily involved and now it's time for the Fans !
Myles & sister Hollie are hosting a London Marathon 2020 Remix, on Instagram, in which our supporters can get involved, by creating teams of people to run, walk or cycle 26 miles! For example, 26 supporters may walk/run 1 mile each on Sunday, or perhaps 4 fans wish to cycle 6.5 miles each!
AFC Fylde fans pulled together last weekend, creating 5 separate teams to run, walk and cycle an amazing 149 miles between them, raising a superb total of £589.
AFC Fylde nominated Harrogate town, who have in turn nominated us here at Hartlepool United !
How to get involved?
Send us a dm on Twitter @Official_HUFC to enter your team.
All groups are asked to donate a minimum of £26 per team, and can forward the message to others who may wish to sponsor or donate, via the following link;
DONATE NOW- (use this link for the donate now button: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-display/showROFundraiserActivities?userUrl=MylesAnderson3
* Use your one hour exercise a day to do your miles ! If you don't fancy stepping outside of your home you can do it in your garden or on a treadmill !
* Date – Sunday 10th May 2020.
* No Particular Start Time – you can cover your miles at any time during the day before close of play Sunday.
* Entry Fee – £26 donation as a Team
* Rules – Put a team together to complete a total of 26 miles over the course of the day.
* Squad Size – No limitations!
* Form of Movement – Walk, Run, Cycle.
* How Many Miles Per Team member – Split the mileage however you desire!
* Only Limitation – No one team member can exceed the Government advised 1 hour outside the home per day exercise!
We would like all supporters who take part to send in photo's/videos of themselves on Sunday, in their Pools colours to our Twitter, Facebook and in particular our Instagram page. Fans are also encouraged to tag @MYLES_FOR_THE_NHS on Instagram and they will repost all pictures / videos.
Thank you for your support, and we urge everyone to participate in any they can for an incredibly worthy cause.'