The Club is currently looking for a part time physiotherapist who has a keen interest in football.
The position will mainly be based at a venue in Hartlepool, however will also involve travelling to other venues across the North of England.
The post-holder will provide a service for children between the ages of 9-18 and also be able to communicate confidently with players and parents.
You will be responsible for the health and well-being of all of the players in the Club’s Academy and will work within your professional code of conduct to provide the highest standard of care and treatment.
• Degree in physiotherapy
• Intermediate first aid qualification
• An accepted FA DBS (previous CRB check)
• Knowledge and understanding of child protection and FA safe guarding children certificate
• Evidence of continuing professional development in sports medicine and treatment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, polite, well-mannered and approachable
The successful applicant must be available for all training sessions/matches, which will involve midweek games.
A willingness to work weekends, evenings and independently travel to venues when required is required as is the ability to manage your own workload.
A full driving licence with access to a car and previous experience of working with young players/sport are advantages.
Applicants are asked to forward an up to date CV accompanied by a short covering letter outlining your credentials to take up this position.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com