The Academy has an exciting opportunity to become part of the staff at Hartlepool United in the role of Video Analyst.
The part-time role will include evening and weekend work and the successful candidate will be expected to work predominantly with the professional and senior development squads (Under-18s – Under 21s).
Roles and Responsibilities
• Create individual players videos for each game
• Create ‘Best Practice’ and ‘Areas to Improve’ videos for staff and players
• Support coaching staff with 6 and 12 week player reviews as required.
• Provide match analysis to relevant teams
• Liaise with all appropriate staff in relation to the above listed responsibilities
• Upload video files to central database
• Strong understanding of sport filming and sport analysis software
• A good working knowledge of video production software
• Up to date DBS Check and Safeguarding Children Certificates.
• Driving license and full access to a vehicle
• Working towards/completed an undergraduate degree in a Sports Science related course
• Evidence of knowledge of football through coaching or playing
• Any FA Coaching certificate
• Up to date Emergency First Aid qualification
• Excellent written skills
firstname.lastname@example.orgTo apply please send your CV and a short email supporting your application to