Our Community Sports Foundation are looking for an Administration Officer to join their busy team.
Hartlepool United Community Sports Foundation (HUCSF)
15 hours per week
To undertake general clerical and administrative duties in relation to HUCSF and being responsible to the Manager of HUCSF and to be involved with the co-ordination and implementations of office procedures, responsibility for specific projects and tasks. Assist in the grant process including research, reports and monitoring. Good written and oral communications, word processing, typing and I.T skills. Experience in manual book keeping would be beneficial.
Contracted at 15 hours per week but additional hours may be required and paid for at hourly rate.
£8.25 per hour.
• Raising sales invoices and monitoring payments received, chasing up outstanding debt as required by the HUCSF Manager
• Processing supplier invoices and liaising with HUCSF Manager to ensure paid on a timely basis
• Contacting and liaising with local agencies i.e LEA, primary/secondary schools/colleges, local councils, voluntary organisation, governing bodies etc.
• Use a variety of software packages such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access etc. to produce correspondence and documents and maintaining presentations/spreadsheets and databases.
• Devise and maintain office systems data bases and diaries.
• Arrange meetings, taking minutes, keeping notes and typing letters.
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts/agencies.
• Ordering equipment/supplies
• Maintain filing systems and procedures.
• Operate office equipment
• Prepare timetables, timesheets, and rotas.
• To carry out any other duties deemed appropriate to the project as required from time to time by HUCSF Manager.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to
Hartlepool United Community Sports Foundation
Northern Gas and Power Stadium
By COB Friday, 10th February 2017