Join us for a traditional Sunday lunch in the Maidens Suite as we play host to Stamford AFC.
Craig Hignett’s side take on Stamford AFC in the First Round of the FA Cup on Sunday 6th November (2pm kick off).
And we’re offering the perfect build-up to the game by serving up a traditional Sunday lunch in our Maidens Suite restaurant.
We’ll then serve up a cheese board for all guests to enjoy at their convenience throughout the day.
As well as this, guests in the Maidens Suite will also enjoy:
• Bar Facilities with Hostess Service
• Refreshments at Half-Time & Full-Time
• Seats in the Cyril Knowles Stand
• Matchday Programme & Teamsheet for each Guest
• Visit at Half-Time from Players/H’Angus (if available)
Cost: £45 plus Vat per person.
If you would like to join us in the Maidens Suite on Sunday 6th November, contact Natalie at the Club on 01429 272584 (option 3) or email email@example.com with your details.