We take a look at the best of the betting odds ahead of England's clash with Iceland at Euro 2016.
England have been installed as huge 8/15 favourites to go through inside ninety minutes tonight, with Iceland rated a 13/2 shot for the win and it’s 3/1 for the tie to require extra time.
Of course, Roy Hodgson’s men will be expected to go through but, with the odds so low, there are still ways you can look to make a bigger profit if you fancy having a flutter…
For example, Sky Bet
are offering a number of Price Boosts ahead of kick-off and these are always worth a look:
- Wayne Rooney to score from outside the penalty area – 16/1
- 5/2Harry Kane to score and England to win in 90 minutes –
- 11/2Daniel Sturridge to score first –
- 100/30England to score three or more goals –
- 33/1Wayne Rooney to score first and England to win 2-0 –
- 50/1Dele Alli to score first and England to win 2-1 or 3-1 –
Of course, there are also all the usual markets – first scorers is always popular and you can get 7/2 on Harry Kane, 9/2 on Jamie Vardy or 5/1 on Marcus Rashford.
have also enlisted the help of their pundits to predict the outcome of the game so go to the site now to see what Charlie Nicholas, Jamie Redknapp, Matt Le Tissier and Phil Thomson are thinking!
There are an absolute barrage of other special bets available on tonight’s action so if you’re thinking about having a flutter then make sure you do it with us because every person betting with Sky Bet
can directly help Pools.