Hartlepool United are currently looking to recruit a Ticket Office Supervisor to work at Victoria Park.
The applicant should possess the following qualities:
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Word/Excel/Access/Databases)
• Ability to forward-plan and organise workload
• Experience handling money
• Ability to work on their own and as a member of a team
• Confidence and enthusiasm
Regular working hours will be Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm. However, the Ticket Office Supervisor will also need to be on duty at every home match and have the flexibility to work some evenings and weekends during peak periods.
The Club is looking to fill this position as soon as possible so if you are interested please send your typed CV together with a written cover letter in confidence to:
Hartlepool United Football Club
The deadline for application is 10am on Wednesday 13th July 2016.
Click here to read our Equality Policy.Hartlepool United is committed to equal opportunities for all employees, job applicants, customers and suppliers.