The Club's Academy is seeking a new member of staff to join its coaching team.
• Position: Lead Youth Development Phase Coach
• Contract: Full Time
• Salary: Competitive
Hartlepool United FC is seeking to recruit a passionate and professional minded Coach to work within our Category 3 Academy in the Youth Development Phase.
Working Full-Time at our Club and training ground, you will be responsible for;
• Overseeing the development players in the U12 to U16 age groups, guiding them through the part-time and hybrid training models and preparing them for transition to the full-time Professional Development Phase.
• Leading on the development pf players in the U15 and U16 age groups by providing quality coaching in accordance with the Academy philosophy and coaching curriculum.
• Managing a group of part-time coaches and ensuring adherence to the Academy philosophy and coaching curriculum.
• Ensuring each player in the Youth Development Phase has an individual learning plan that is monitored and periodically reviewed.
• Being familiar with all Academy policies and procedures.
• Working as part of an interdisciplinary approach to player development as per the Academy Performance Plan.
• Being fully conversant with the PMA, ensuring all player records, session planning and administration is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
The successful applicant will be available to work across a number of evenings and regular weekends and will possess the following as a minimum;
• UEFA A licence
• The FA Youth Award
• An up to date FA BFAS qualification
• An FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
• A proven track record of working with players in an Academy environment
• Working knowledge of the EPPP framework
This role will require the applicant to have a current FA DBS Enhanced with Barred List Check for the Child Workforce Certificate before starting work. The successful applicant will be required to register onto the FA online update service.
Application Process Please review the Job Description and Person Specification, then send your CV and cover letter to Christine.Gibson@hartlepoolunited.co.uk for the attention of John Hewitson, Academy Manager. Closing Date Monday 25th July 2016.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 1st August.