Hartlepool United Football Club invite applications from suitably qualified applicants for the position of Commercial Executive.
Report to the Chief Executive and maximise the use of the Commercial Department on a day to day basis for which you will have had a minimum of 3 years working successfully in a Commercial/Sales environment.
The main function of the role is, but not limited to:
• Cultivate future relationships with new sponsors and continue relations with existing sponsors
• Source new business
• Organise regular Fund Raising Events
• Liaise closely with the Youth Academy and other departments re Fund Raising
• Attend Hospitality Area on Matchdays
• Attend meetings in relation to Commercial Department
• Prepare Commercial Reports for meetings
• Liaise with Commercial Assistant re administration of bookings, organising events etc..
• Liaise with Accounts Department
• Oversee Commercial Department Matchday preparation liaising with other departments
HOURS OF WORK
The candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday, 09:00hrs – 17:00hrs and Matchdays and such hours as necessary for the full and proper performance of the role taking into consideration the nature of the Club’s business.
The ideal candidate must have the relevant Commercial and Marketing experience to carry out the above role and be keen to learn and take on new and exciting commercial projects.
The candidate must be fully computer literate and have a professional telephone manner and be confident working in a fast paced environment and to meet required deadlines.
The role may require additional Ad-hoc duties as and when required
Salary negotiable according to experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter together with details of your current salary and notice period in confidence to:
Sarah Lynn, Club Secretary, Hartlepool United Football Club, Victoria Park, .firstname.lastname@example.orgClarence Road, Hartlepool, TS24 8BZ or email to
Applications to be received by 5pm on Thursday 30th April 2015.