Terms and Conditions of use for Season Tickets 2014/15
1. Your Season Ticket is issued subject to the Rules, Regulations and Bye Laws of the Football League Limited, Football Association Limited, and Hartlepool United Limited.
2. The ticket admits the holder to Football League and Reserve Team home matches at Hartlepool United FC or alternative venue on production of the season ticket at the appropriate entrance. Cup Ties, Play-Off’ & other matches arranged by the Club are excluded unless otherwise advised by the Club.
3. Holders must produce the Season Ticket book at the turnstile. Vouchers must be tom from the book in the presence of the turnstile operator. Turnstile operators have strict instructions to only accept the correct voucher for that particular match.
4. The Season Ticket book and its vouchers/coupons are NOT transferable and must not sold or bartered The Season Ticket book will be confiscated and cancelled without compensation if used by anyone other than the person in whose name it is registered. We reserve the right to take legal action. No money will be refunded in respect of unused vouchers. Any misuse of ticket will result in ticket being cancelled.
5. The Club will not accept any responsibility whatsoever if the Season Ticket book, or any part of it, is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and duplicate tickets will not be issued, unless in exceptional circumstances. If issued an admin charge of £30 will be charged.
6. A child’s Season Ticket can only be used for the child in whose name it is registered.
7. Senior Citizen, Under 16yrs, Under 19 yrs & Student season tickets must be accompanied with an official HUFC lD Card.
8. The Club cannot guarantee that a Season Ticket holder will be able to reserve a specific seat for matches other than First Team League matches or Reserve Team matches for the. season that the ticket is valid at Victoria Park. However, the Club shall endeavour to give the Season Ticket holder priority to their allocated seat, subject to time constraints, for other matches whenever possible. The Season Ticket holder’s seat is not guaranteed from season to season.
9. The Club reserves the right to relocate season ticket holders to alternative seated accommodation where, for safety reasons, visiting supporters have to be allocated any part or all of the Niramax Stand.
10. Season Ticket holders are advised to take their seats at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start of each home First Team match.
11. Season Ticket holders are required to observe the Ground Regulations currently in force, copies of which are displayed outside the stadium, in the Club Office, Ticket Office and on our web site (under “Club").Breach of any Ground or FA/FL regulations may result in the season ticket been withdrawn.
12. It is an offence as per Football League Rule number 70.11 for any person to take any photographic or video footage during play, whether by use of camera or mobile phone. The Club has the right to prosecute and/or confiscate their season ticket and eject the person from the ground.
13. This is a NO SMOKING GROUND anyone leaving the ground for any reason during the match will not be granted re-entry. Anyone smoking within the ground will be ejected.
14. Racism or shouting of derogatory remarks to fans, players, manager, referees or assistant referees will not be tolerated by the Club under any circumstances. The Club will eject any transgressors of the Football League / HUFC rules including any incidents that cause the
game to be delayed.